Well, as you probably noticed, I haven’t been doing very well with my goal of blogging more frequently. Things in my professional and personal life were a little bit crazy and in order to maintain my mental health, something had to give. After a bit of debate, I decided that I would stop blogging for awhile, giving myself time to focus on developing other areas. I also didn’t want to sacrifice quality, just to get several posts a week up. This time off has given me the opportunity to think about the blog and what direction I wanted it to grow in. With that said, I hope the faithful readers will forgive me for my absence and become regular readers again, sharing their favorite posts with family and friends. I also hope you will notice (and appreciate) some changes in the format and content of the blog.
Some changes on the way:
- More healthy recipes, including some from our book “Be A Healthy Chef”
- “Live” photos, in addition to internet based photos
- Overall wellness tips (think stress management, time management, organization, etc)
- Workout moves you can try at home
- Sample healthy meals and meal plans
- and more!