We depend on our body day in and day out, expecting it to consistently perform at its best. Massage should be a consistent part of your health and wellness program. From feeling achy after a run or workout to battling a specific problem, chronic injury or pain (think IT Band issues, a sore low back, etc), sports massage emphasizes prevention and healing of injuries. Work with one of our experienced massage therapists to keep your body performing at its peak.
Why Sports Massage?
• Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
• Enhance immunity
• Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts
• Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
• Increase joint flexibility
• Lessen depression and anxiety
• Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs
• Improved circulation
• Reduce spasms and cramping
• Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles
• Release endorphins—the body’s natural painkiller
• Relieves migraine pain.